Busan Gimhae International Airport (PUS)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
(Busan, Republic of Korea)
Straightforward to get to by road from the city, Busan Gimhae International Airport (PUS) is in close proximity of the Namhae and the Gyeongbu expressways, which come in from the north.
The city of Busan is often referred to as 'Pusan' and lies to the east of Gimhae Airport, close to Korea's south-eastern coast, the Naktong River, Sang-ri, Sangnam and of course, the city of Gimhae. To the east, major roads include the N14, the N35, Mandok-no Road, the Namhae Expressway and the conveniently placed Kudok Tunnel.
Directions to Gimhae International Airport (PUS) from the north of Busan:
Directions to Gimhae International Airport (PUS) from the south of Busan:
- Take the Gyeongbu Expressway (route 1) south
- Cross over the Namhae Expressway
- The airport complex is signposted clearly along the route
Directions to Gimhae International Airport (PUS) from the east of Busan:
- Head north from Kimhau on a heading for the Gyeongbu Expressway
- Follow signs for the airport, which lies to the west before reaching the expressway
Directions to Gimhae International Airport (PUS) from the west of Busan:
- From Busan city centre, head west on the 2nd Namhaejin Expressway
- Take the Airport exit north off the expressway
- Take the Namhae Expressway (route 6) east from the Masan direction
- Exit onto the Gyeongbu Expressway south
- Follow the elevated roadway to the airport
All roads to Busan's busy Gimhae Airport are good, but it is best to check ahead of time whether there are any road works on route to the airport.